Mishimoto Top Mount Intercooler Silver w/ Red Hoses Subaru 2008-2019 STI
Looking for a way to reduce high intake temperatures on your stock or modified STI? The solution is the Mishimoto direct-fit top-mount intercooler engineered specifically for the 2008–2019 Subaru WRX STI. Mishimoto engineers spent months designing and testing this new STI TMIC to ensure optimum performance on both the street and track. This STI intercooler utilizes durable cast aluminum end tanks TIG-welded to a highly efficient, dense bar-and-plate core. The Mishimoto intercooler has a 3.75" thick core and a total volume of 584 in3. Thanks to this volume and a very dense offset fin pitch, we are able to optimize heat transfer and support vehicles from stock up to 400 whp.
This STI intercooler endured rigorous testing, showing a 10°F temperature drop as well as a +5 whp and +7 wtq bolt-on power increase for our stock test vehicle. Installation of this top-mount intercooler is simple, requires no modification to the stock A/C line, and can be completed in under 30 minutes. Included with this top-mount intercooler are new Y-pipe gaskets, a new BPV gasket, a silicone PCV hose, and a silicone throttle body coupler. These components negate the need to gather supplies for installation, and they ensure years of reliable service.
- Direct fit for the 2008-2019 Subaru WRX STI
- Provides 10°F temperature drop compared to stock intercooler
- Proven +5 whp and +7 wtq bolt-on power increase for stock vehicle
- 75" thick core with 584 in3 of volume produces optimal heat transfer for vehicles from stock to 400 whp
- 100% aluminum construction with durable cast end tanks
- TIG-welded to a highly efficient bar-and-plate core
- Easily installs in under 30 minutes
- Does not require modification to the stock A/C line and functions with the stock intercooler Y-pipe
- Includes new Y-pipe gaskets, BPV gasket, silicone PCV hose, and silicone throttle body coupler
- Available in durable powder-coated Stealth Black or Sleek Silver finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759