Mishimoto Top Mount Intercooler Kit Black Cooler And Wrinkle Red Pipes Subaru 2015-2018 WRX
Are you looking for a way to reduce high intake temperatures on your stock or modified 2015+ Subaru WRX? The solution is the Mishimoto direct-fit 2015+ Subaru WRX Race top-mount intercooler kit engineered specifically for your highly modified 2015+ Subaru WRX. The stock 2015+ Subaru WRX intercooler is prone to heat soak during repeated wide open throttle pulls and during track use.
Mishimoto engineers spent months designing the 2015+ Subaru WRX parts and testing this top-mount intercooler to ensure optimum performance on your highly modified WRX. This intercooler utilizes durable cast aluminum end tanks TIG-welded to a highly efficient, dense bar-and-plate core. The Mishimoto 2015+ Subaru WRX intercooler has a 4” thick core and a total volume of 625 cubic inches, making it one of the largest top-mount intercoolers you can buy.
Thanks to this volume and a very dense offset fin pitch, we are able to optimize heat transfer and support your vehicle from stock up to 500 whp. This WRX intercooler endured rigorous testing, showing a 35°F temperature drop as well as a 15 whp and 8 wtq bolt-on power increase for our test vehicle equipped with a Mishimoto 2015+ Subaru WRX downpipe and stage 2 EcuTek tune. Installation is simple, requires no modification to any parts in the engine bay, and can be completed in under 1 hour. Included with this top-mount intercooler is Mishimoto’s innovative 2015+ Subaru WRX charge-pipe, utilizing a one-piece construction without the need for several couplers and clamps. An application-specific air splitter is included with the top-mount intercooler to help divert the maximum amount of air into your Mishimoto 2015+ Subaru WRX top-mount intercooler.
The WRX top-mount intercooler kit also includes a new charge-pipe to intercooler hose, an intercooler to throttle body hose, and a new bypass valve hoses. These 2015+ Subaru WRX parts negate the need to gather supplies for installation, and they ensure years of reliable service.
- Designed for optimal performance on highly modified vehicles using stage 2+ tuning
- Power gains of up to 15 whp and 8 wtq on performance tune
- 35°F temperature drop compared to stock intercooler on performance tune
- 100% aluminum construction with durable cast end tanks TIG-welded to a highly efficient bar-and-plate core
- Mandrel-bent aluminum Mishimoto charge-pipe included to increase flow characteristics
- Includes larger air duct designed to provide optimal airflow to the Mishimoto intercooler core
- Includes new BPV hoses, hot side coupler, and silicone throttle body hose
- Pre-marked area for NPT sensor
- Available in silver or black intercooler with the option of a polished, black or red hot-side charge pipe
- CARB EO #: D-759
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty