Mishimoto Downpipe Catted Manual Subaru 2015-2021 WRX
The biggest restriction in the stock 2015+ WRX exhaust system is the downpipe. By installing the Mishimoto 2015 WRX downpipe, the FA20DIT 2015 WRX exhaust system is able to breathe easier, providing a significant increase in horsepower and torque when tuned. During countless dyno pulls, Mishimoto saw gains of up to 73 whp and 64 wtq with the 2015 WRX catted downpipe, a tune, and the Mishimoto Subaru WRX Performance Air Intake, using 93 octane fuel on the 6-speed 2015 WRX.
With the catted downpipe and a tune, Mishimoto saw dyno-proven gains of up to 57 whp and 52 wtq using 93 octane fuel on the 6-speed 2015 WRX. Above all, this 2015 WRX downpipe provides a significant torque improvement in the low end and across the entire power band. The Mishimoto 2015 WRX downpipe provided an extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost, giving you that aggressive tone you have been looking for!
The engineers at Mishimoto designed the 2015 WRX downpipe as a one-piece design with precision TIG-welded 304 stainless steel. This allows uninterrupted exhaust flow from the 3.5" 4-bolt exhaust flange all the way through the 3.0" downpipe. The engineers also created two different transmission-specific brackets, for the 6-speed manual and CVT, to mount the downpipe to the transmission. To customize the 2015 WRX downpipe even further, it is offered in either a catted or catless version. Because the engineers know that 2015 WRX owners commonly like to add wideband O2 gauges, they included an additional O2 sensor bung and plug in an ideal location for aftermarket wideband sensors!
- Significant torque improvement in the low end and across the entire power band
- Fits with both CVT and manual transmissions
- Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 304 stainless steel one-piece design allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow
- 3/8" thick stainless steel, CNC-machined four-bolt flange
- 3.5" to 3.0" transition out of turbo outlet allows exhaust gas to flow smoothly
- Additional wideband oxygen-sensor bung and plug-in ideal location for aftermarket wideband sensors
- Mates with the stock cat-back exhaust
- New studs for turbine housing
- High-flow catalytic converter (optional)
- Includes stock gasket for turbo outlet
- Made in the USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty