The turbocharger is one of the hottest components in your engine bay and can have some really negative effects on its surroundings. As it gets red-hot, it also heats your intercooler and the charge air going through it into your engine, resulting in a loss of power. In stock form, the turbo is covered by an OEM heat shield, however this heat shield will not fit with most aftermarket downpipes or turbos. The GrimmSpeed V2 Turbo Heat Shield solves this problem as it’s designed to fit a variety of aftermarket downpipes and turbos with one job in mind: to decrease the heat in your engine bay and keep that TMIC as cool as possible!
- Proven to Keep Performance-Robbing Heat Away From Your Intercooler
- CNC-Cut and Bent for the Perfect Fit
- Fits all Factory and Most Aftermarket Downpipes and Turbos on USDM LHD Subarus
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Grade 10.9 Zinc-Plated Replacement Hardware Included
- Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA