If style and function is what you want under the hood of your BRZ the Grimmspeed Pulley cover with tool tray is the perfect accessory.
The Grimmspeed Pulley cover for the FR-S is the first of its kind that features a tool tray for a convenient place to put everything you need while working under the hood, no more stopping and looking for the tool you just put down. Laser cut and available in stainless steel or two standard textured DuPont finishes there is an option for everyone
This cover mounts securely in place of your plastic factory covers and its asymmetric design compliments the BRZ engine bay nicely. Available in brushed stainless steel, as well as our two standard texture DuPont™ powdercoat finishes, there’s an option for everybody.
- Laser Cut Venting - provides plenty of cooling for your alternator
- Machined Aluminum Mounts - anodized black for a sleek look and corrosion resistance
- Heavy Duty DuPont Powdercoat - ensures a durable finish and resists discoloration
- MAF Harness Bracket - stainless steel bracket safely secures your wiring harnesses
- Integrated Tool Tray - never forget a tool in your engine bay again
- Special Notes:
- MAF Harness Clip Included - Secures your harness well away from your pulleys
- Proudly made in the USA - Design, Materials and Fabrication
Once again utilizing GrimmSpeed in-house FARO Arm along with 3D CAD software, we were able to map the location of not only the mounting points, but also the smaller, critical components in different model years. A belt cover designed without these in mind can wear through hoses or wiring and worse yet, may contact your accessory belts or pulley, causing serious damage. What this means for you is that the best fitting and most complete Pulley Cover on the market is here at last. It’s what you can expect from GrimmSpeed, and it’s what you’ll get with this kit.
Our Pulley Cover is precision laser cut from locally-sourced material and the tool tray is stamped before its CNC bent for a perfect fit. Aluminum covers receive a durable DuPont powdercoat in a textured red or black, while the stainless steel covers receive a protective film to prevent scratches in both manufacturing and shipping. Mounting of the cover is facilitated by machined aluminum supports. Following the machining process, these supports are black anodized for a clean look and corrosion resistance. This is particularly important in an environment like your engine bay. Clear zinc hardware finishes the look and keeps everything planted firmly.