We know running a front plate sucks. The unsightliness and blockage of airflow into your radiator and / or front mount is a burden some of us in several states must bear. GrimmSpeed has released a relocation kit to place the plate in a better position (yes, it's adjustable!) and prevent heat soak by restoring full airflow into your front bumper. The stout arm screws into the OEM tow hook location with ease. The laser cut and powder coated 5052 aluminum bracket will hold your plate confidently in place while looking sharp and light. Each tow hook adapter is custom designed and CNC machined and then treated with black zinc for an indestructible and perfect fit.
- Most adjustability available on the market!
- Mounts in OEM tow hook location (No cutting or drilling required)
- Simple stainless steel allen key hardware
- Will not block flow to your FMICand can be adjusted to not block fog lights
- Adjustments available for maximum air flow)
- Indestructible Black Zinc coated 12L14 shaft
(This will not bind and break off in your tow hook hole like cheap aluminum kits)