Remove the overworked factory intercooler from your 2011-2014 WRX in favor of the COBB Front Mount Intercooler Kit. Featuring a massive 30" x 10.35" x 3.5" Bar and Plate core and 2.5" piping, this kit is capable of supporting in excess of 800 whp. The intercooler core is finished in a silver heat-dissipating coating. The piping is mandrel bent aluminum and finished in wrinkle black powder coat to keep the engine bay tidy. The cold side piping also has an integrated bung for an Intake Air Temperature sensor which makes for a straight-forward Speed Density conversion. The COBB FMIC is designed to work with the COBB SF Intake and Airbox combination. Compatibility with other intake kits cannot be confirmed.
- 30" x 10.35" x 3.5" Bar and Plate Core
- Integrated IAT Bung in Charge Pipe
- 2.5" Black Powdercoated Aluminum Tubing
- Compatible with COBB SF Intake and Airbox
- Includes COBB Universal Bypass Valve