Killer B Motorsport Air/Oil Separator (w/o Hosing + Clamps) Subaru 2002-2007 WRX / 2004-2007 STI
- Accelerated flow of blow-by gasses forces suspended oil droplets out of suspension. Centrifugal filtration is a proven process for separation of many particle types and sizes. The application in automotive applications has mostly been in use with high dollar sports cars and racecars.
- Collected oil drains back into the crankcase where it belongs.
- Applies vacuum to the crankcase improving ring seal, reducing oil consumption and improving power potential.
- No media to clean/replaces or baffles to inhibit crankcase flow
- Made of billet and TIG welded 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Killer B Motorsport push-lock barb fittings require no hose clamps
- Motorsport grade hoses (optional)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty