IAG Performance Competition Series Air/Oil Separator (AOS) Black Subaru 2015-2018 WRX
The IAG Performance Competition Series billet aluminum Air / Oil separator (AOS) vents crankcase vapors to the atmosphere. The design is based on years of service on racing and high horsepower Subaru's. The AOS's approximate 1-liter capacity, fully heated housing, superior breathing, and unique patent pending baffle design set it apart from the rest.
*May require tune recalibration.
- 180° Breather Port Rotation For Install Ease
- Large Breather Port
- Greater Pressure Stream Oil Separation
- Large Billet Aluminum Design
- Approximate 1 Liter Holding Capacity
- Integrated 3 Port Billet Hose Barbs
- Aluminum Body Powder Coated
- Unique Baffling Controls Crankcase Pressure
- Returns Oil To The Engine
- No Maintenance or Manual Draining Required
All fittings supplied with the AOS are anodized aluminum and feature Viton sealed ORB fittings.
The supplied coolant hose is built to SAE 20R3 standards. It will withstand coolant temperatures of +257°F. The oil vapor hose is designed to withstand oil and fuel vapors, exceeding SAE J30R7 standards.
- Heated By Engine Coolant
- Reduces Moisture & Oil Mixing
- Multi-point Adjustable Mounting Bracket
AOS IN THE BOX
- Ready To Install
- Hardware, Lines & Fittings Included
*Please note that IAG recommends the STREET SERIES AOS for ALL cars under 600 WHP running E85 or high-ethanol fuel blends. When tuning E85, ethanol vapors tend to stay in the crankcase, which ultimately results in the oil becoming diluted and requiring extremely frequent oil changes. Pulling vacuum via the Street Series recirculating design to the inlet is ideal for ethanol tuned vehicles, and will allow the ethanol to be removed from the crankcase and burnt off as part of the combustion process. When running greater than 600 WHP on E85 IAG recommends the COMPETITION SERIES AOS and 1500-2000 mile, or every race event, oil change intervals. Please note that the COMPETITION SERIES AOS at any power level will require a custom tune.