The beauty of the GrimmSpeed Staged Power Packages is that all of the included components were designed and tested to work well together as a complete system. Instead of piecing together parts from many different manufacturers and hoping that they're design theories are compatible, consider starting with one of our excellent Staged Power Packages based on your goals!
The upgraded GrimmSpeed 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid offers more accurate and more responsive boost control and is a must when having your vehicle professionally tuned. The GrimmSpeed Intake adds an additional performance increase by reducing pre-turbo restriction, which allows your turbo to build boost more quickly and more efficiently. The GrimmSpeed J-Pipe replaces the extremely restrictive factory J-Pipe and catalytic converter with high quality 3” diameter stainless tubing and a high-flow catalytic converter.
It's important to note that all GrimmSpeed Staged Power Packages require a proper tune.
Stage 2 Package Components
- GrimmSpeed 3-Port Electronic Boost Control Solenoid
- GrimmSpeed StealthBox Cold Air Intake System
- GrimmSpeed Catted J-Pipe
- GrimmSpeed License Plate Frames
Stage 2 Package Features
- Decrease Spool Time - Lower intake restriction and better boost control
- Plug and Play into OEM Harness - No splicing wires like other BCS solutions
- Hybrid Cold Air/Short Ram Design - Combining the advantages and eliminating the negatives of both traditional intake designs
- Custom reusable high flow air filter - Integrated velocity stack entrance smooths incoming air
- Stainless Steel Construction - The J-Pipe is constructed of high grade 304L SS for corrosion resistance and durability
- Made in the USA
- 2-3hr Installation
The GrimmSpeed Stage 2 Power Package features the same components of the Stage 1 Package, but further increases the performance of the Turbocharger with the inclusion of the J-Pipe. The free-flowing design of the J-Pipe offers superior boost control, and is the perfect complement to the Electronic Boost Control Solenoid. Over stock, the J-Pipe replaces a restrictive catalytic converter with a high flow unit as well as increases the tubing diameter. The result is a decrease in restriction after the turbo, an increase in turbine efficiency, and will further decrease time to spool as well as increase boost pressure.